Sunday, January 29, 2012

Use It and Lose It

After avoiding sickness from co-workers all week and from Ryan I think I am starting to develop something - I can feel it in my chest and the general sluggishness that is building inside. I took a DayQuil to combat it and I keep giving myself pep talks like "Take that germs! This orange juice is com'ng to kill you!" and "You feel fine!" I hope it works.

I figured a bit of walking would help me out and so I did my 2.0 miles while listening to NPR and playing Fluffy Birds and then I drank more OJ, milk, ate blueberries ("Take that sickness! These blueberries are coming to get you!") and then I showered, put on my warm comfy pjs and settled in for a relaxing evening with some Ginger Ale +GreenTea ("Body you feel good. Look I just gave you Ginger Ale and Green Tea!")

Additionally, on Lose It! the more you lose the less calories you are allotted per day - since you weigh less you need to now eat less in order to continue to lose weight. At this time my allotment of calories daily is 1,436 (which exercise offsets some of my input - so I usually eat at least 300-500 more calories than that). I am curious to see what my allotment is when I get to my goal weight of 130.0.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 625.0
Miles Remaining: 875.0
Weight: 136.4

No comments:

Post a Comment