Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jan-U-Airy

After painting the trim in our entry way nice white I happily succumbed to the glory of the day - it was sunny, it was warm. Yes, it was January but apparently nature didn't know this as it was 52 degrees! So I put on my capri running pants, my 2010 Pittsburgh Half Marathon shirt, covered by a shirt I got in college for soccer and I put on my Sansa clip and went outside running. As I ran I listened to Ira Glass' "This American Life" and enjoyed the day.

After crossing over the top of the hill the wnd picked up and I wondered if I had a made a mistake in how nice the day was. But after getting to the bottom of the hill and thru the next bends I either got used to it or it settled down a bit. It was indeed windy the whole way but not a bone chilling wind. And finally after having warmed up from the running the wind was welcomed.

I believe I was smiling a lot when running - caused by the happy sun and the joy of running outside on a nice day.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 570.5
Miles Remaining: 929.5
Weight: 140.2

No comments:

Post a Comment