Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Walk

After a leisurely morning of church and then breakfast and a semi-productive shopping trip (I got new pajama pants! This is exciting since Ryan hated my men's Guinness pants which I've had and worn for 5 years) I got onto the treadmill. I just walked and as is becoming the standard practice - I played with the Fire. I discovered more radio stations and podcasts and messed around with a few free games I downloaded. By the time 2 miles were up I felt as though I could easily distract myself for a bit longer and continue walking - and so since I had the energy and nothing better to do (than say perhaps sit on my couch and play with the Fire) I decided to keep walking and playing. By the time I was ready to end both fun activities I was nearing 4 miles and so wrapped it up and called it a day. Total Workout: 4.0 miles in 55:51 651cals 1%.

New Miles: 4.0
Total Miles: 607.0
Miles Remaining: 893.0
Weight: 138.8

No comments:

Post a Comment