Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Morning Glory

I awoke at 7:30 and walked .25 at 4.3mph then ran 1.65 at 6.3mph then walked the final .1 - completing 2 miles in 20:33 303cals 0%. I listened to Morning Edition on NPR as I ran. Then I got a few sips of water, brewed some cofee, showered, and "started" my day. I had an afternoon drive to DC ahead of me and the next 1.5 days of trying to watch what I eat while I am out of town for work so it was good to get this morning off on the right foot (and the left).

In the evening I ate dinner at Dogfish Head Alehouse and tried to make a healthy decision - turkey club avacado sandwich. But of course the bread part isn't all that healthy. And of course it came with fries which I had to eat some of - so I ate about 15 fries. I drank an Egyptian style beer 'Ta Henket'. So once I got home I was feeling pretty guilty about those calories and so while I watched The Biggest Loser I spent 1.5 hours of it moving non-stop doing circuit training - doing a lot of sit-ups, push-ups, high knees, lunges, planks, squats - a variety of the Beginner's Workout exercisers and some additional ones at a moderate intensity.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 591.75
Miles Remaining: 508.25
Weight: 137.8

No comments:

Post a Comment