Friday, January 13, 2012

Putting the "U" in Jan-U-ary

So for the past two days my lower right ab has been hurting. It kind of feels like a side-stitch you get from running. But I have it just in general rather than when running. It isn't a muscle, or at least I don't think it is, since it is too specific and doesn't always hurt if I engage that area's muscles. So I am currently in fear that it is my appendix. Ryan doesn't think so. Regardless my resolution must go on! And so I walked another 2.0 miles in 27:58 326.0 cals 1% 4.3mph.

Today as I looked at my calendar, not for any reason other than to try to come up with a witty thing to do with "January". And so the best I got was an emphasis on the "U". And so, fittingly for my effort and focus on me this month, I came up with a play on my November saying: "Putting the "U" in Jan-U-ary".

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 582.75
Miles Remaining: 517.25
Weight: 138.4

No comments:

Post a Comment