Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fe-Brew-ary

Today I decided Ryan needs to make a home brew called Fe-Brew-ary. I had this thought as I looked at the new month and clearly "Brew" is sitting right there in the name. This has nothing to do with my exercise for the day but I did enjoy the imagined deliciousness of the thought.

During lunch it was sunny, semi-cloudy and 52 degrees and so I went out on a brisk 1.0 mile walk in 18:51. I saw three co-workers drive by and so I waved and I saw a lady I do not know also walking and so I said "Hi" (and she said "Hi" back). I felt so popular. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the sun? Well, I love the sun! (I think I do dare to say that I love the sun more than I love beer.) Now sometimes I complain about the sun being too hot, but for the most part the sun just makes me happy.

I have yet to determine my Monthly Resolution for February so until then I plan to keep up the 2 mile per day minimum, especially since this helps me with being able to eat more calories and so I stay on track with my Lose It! plan. But the one thing I am thinking of doing is getting out my old college soccer summer conditioning program and seeing if I can follow it or follow a modified version of it. It is a 9 week program and when I actually followed it the summer going into my senior year I wound up pretty fit. Though it was soccer fit rather than long-distance running fit. So I need to decide if I want to focus on that kind of training or on a half-marathon training plan -- or some mixture of the two.

At home in the evening I walked/ran - half mile walk, half mile run. Total Workout: 1.0 in 11:34 159cals 1%.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 632.0
Miles Remaining: 868.0
Weight: 137.0

No comments:

Post a Comment