Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Won't You Be Mine?

Before settling in for a home cooked Valentine's Day dinner I got my run in. I walk/jogged .25 for a warm-up, ran 3.0 straight - 2mile at 6.3, .75 at 6.5 then the final .25 at 7.5mph, then I gradually reduced my speed back to walking for the final .25. Total Workout: I did 3.5 in 34:18 548cals 1%.

Then I enjoyed some golden raisin/pecan/bleu cheese/cranberry balsamic vinagerette salad, avacado with ginger soy dressing, portabella mushroom with spinach and bleu and mozzarella cheese, bruschetta, followed up with some turtle chocolate cake and tiramisu. It was all washed down with some delicious Belgian beer. Then Ryan and I talked for over an hour while sitting at the dining room table.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 663.0
Miles Remaining: 837.0
Weight: 134.2

No comments:

Post a Comment