Monday, February 6, 2012

College Days

After a nice evening visiting my sister at college I got home and walked 2.25 miles at 4.3mph (while playing Fluffy Birds) and then ran for .5 at 6.3mph then walked .25. Total Miles: 3.0 in 39:27 485cals 1%.

I spent most of the day still feeling the ill effects of Saturday night's dinner; just uncomfortable to sit at work rather than curled in a ball. But by the evening I was finally feeling better. I ate a proper meal and then walked and ran - which felt good to do again.

The trip to college reminded me of my days at college and how in the soccer off season I would go on runs around campus and the neighborhood - nothing far but 2-3 mile runs at my comfortable pace -- which at that time must have been greater than 6.5mph.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 642.5
Miles Remaining: 857.5
Weight: 135.2 (morning)/136.6 (night)

No comments:

Post a Comment