Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mini Heart Atttacks?

All night then all day, and actually ever since Sunday, my upper center abdomen/lower ribcage area hurt a lot. It is hard to describe -- but basically when I ate food and then also at just some random times it kind of felt like I was having mini heart attacks. I looked up heart attack symptoms - I had about 3 of them. I then looked up liver damage and how to help your liver feel better. I also thought perhaps it was my stomach, but didn't look anything up about that. I don't know what is wrong with me but I just hope I feel better soon.

I ate breakfast and snacked on a banana and then only consumed water and green tea for the rest of the day and I did feel a bit better. But by the time I got home I was back to not feeling well and finally felt a bit hungry so I walked and then I ate some rice and veggies and blackberries/blueberries/strawberries. I walked 2.25 in 31:27 366cals 1%. 

New Miles: 2.25
Total Miles: 644.75
Miles Remaining: 855.25
Weight: 135.6

No comments:

Post a Comment