Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In like a lion, out like a lion

I went out to a local bar/restaurant with co-workers for a co-worker's last day send off and drank 2 beers and ate junky food. The food feels awful and is hard to stomach. I guess I have been eating better because anything that is junk feels like junk and makes me feel like junk. I walked an unpleasant 1.0 miles in 14:04 163cals 1% - the walking felt good, my stomach did not, but the singing I did during the walk got me through. 

This monthly resolution of doing at least 1.0 mile per day was good to show myself that doing 1.0 miles is easy - in that it doesn't require a lot of time or effort and so it is a great minimal amount to do and should be done so regularly that you don't have to think "Oh I have to walk" but rather "I could get a good walk in in the next 15 minutes."

Most Motivating Song: The Dandy Warhols "We used to be friends" (only because two lines of the song were in my head for some unknown reason before I walked and some how during the 14 minutes I walked this came up in my shuffled iPod list)

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 524.0
Miles Remaining: 976.0
Weight: 138.6

No comments:

Post a Comment