Friday, November 4, 2011

Mile in 7:12

A nice sunny but slightly chilly night I ran outside with my Pittsburgh Half Marathon long-sleeved shirt, safety vest, blue shorts, and pink shoes. Half mile to the track then 2 miles at the tack then half mile home. I completed mile 1 in 10:15. Then I walked a little, stretched a little, and then I went off to try to get a record mile time.

And in Lane 2 around I went 4 times. Lap 1 in 1:43 then I forget the rest. But I completed the entire mile in 7:12! Record mile time! Then I took a nice easy lap and then I did 1 lap of 100m straight-away sprints and then I jogged slowly on home. On my way back I saw a friend in his car and I waved hello. What a nice way to cap off a nice evening outdoors.

Total Workout: 3.0 miles in 31-ish minutes. 

Most Motivating Song: Boondock Saints Theme

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 481.75
Miles Remaining: 1018.25
Weight: 136.6 (pre)/135.8 (post)

No comments:

Post a Comment