Saturday, November 19, 2011

Room for Living

I was excited since yesterday for the weather forecasted for today - mid50s and sunny! At this time of year it equates to being able to run outside comfortably - in my high school sup soccer team shorts and my Pittsburgh Half Marathon 2010 long sleeved shirt.

So after I spent the morning installing new curtain rods in our living room, waiting for the temperature to rise, while also listening to Car Talk, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, and 75% of This American Life. I also enjoyed watching traffic on our street as a neighbor was part of the community house tour. Writing this all up sounds like I had a busy morning in my living room. Finally just before 1pm I deemed it temperturally mature and I went out and ran passed all the strangers and around the neighborhood on my 3 mile loop.

At first it was a struggle since I have deemed Woahvember the sequel to Walktober and I haven't been running all that much. I walked for 40 seconds after mile 1 and then for 15 seconds 3 minutes later and then at minute 22 I walked for 20 seconds. I then felt decent enough to keep running the rest of the way.  I ventured past a Holiday Craft Show at a local church and decided I should come back and check it out.

I completed my 3 miles in 29:08.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 507.5
Miles Remaining: 992.5
Weight: 137.8

No comments:

Post a Comment