Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Positive Start

I moved the radio back to the gym (which I had recently moved to the living room) to listen to the news as I walked. I walked at 4.1mph and then at mile 1.4 I jogged for a mile at 5.0mph all at 3% incline. I focused on form with good foot strikes and keeping my ab muscles tight. It felt good to move and get a workout in. I needed to not over exert myself as I continue to fight off a migraine which I've been fighting for about a week. All day my neck and upper back muscles were super tight and I feared working out would make things worse, but it actually helped me relax and feel better and forget bout my mind for a while. I love when walking/running makes a migraine better, but I hate that the outcome of walking/running isn't predictable. It could be great or it could go horribly awry.  Glad I got my November off to a positive start. Total Workout: 3.0 miles in 40:59 522cals 3% with 1lb weights.


New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 474.5
Miles Remaining: 1025.5 
Weight: 139.6

No comments:

Post a Comment