Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unwelcomed Wake Up Caw

As I lay in bed, sleeping, awaiting the buzzing of the alarm I had set for 8:00am, the crows beat the clock to the punch and provided me with an unwelcomed wake up caw. I eventually arose from bed at 8:30 to start my day; having allowed myself that extra time to recover from the crows and energize myself for the day.

After some light cleaning (wrapping up work what was left over from the night before) I got onto the treadmill and did my daily mile. As I thought about my plans for the day I realized I needed to get my mile in now before the day got away from me - where I am going out with friends, followed by more going out with friends, followed by going out with Ryan and some of my family. So I did my mile.

1.0 miles in 14:42 159cals 0%

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 496.0
Miles Remaining: 1104.0
Weight: 138.4

No comments:

Post a Comment