Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I feel compressed

Super excited to wear my new Reebok cold running gear. Today started off around 60 degrees and rainy and by night it was very much colder but non rainy. Not that that all matters when my running was going to be on my treadmill. So I put on my cool pants and top and got onto the tready and did 1.0 miles in 11:08 159cals - some walking but a good mix-in of running while also wearing my 1lb hand weights. The gear felt good and the pants so comfy I may just wear them as my new lounging pants. The top is good but a bit too tight under my armpits and my elbows when my elbows are bent.

I talked to Ryan for about 20 minutes and then he mentioned he thought about running some. I had thought about running again too so I hopped up and ran 2.25 miles. I did 1.0 miles in 8:51 doing .3 at 7.0-7.5mph and .2 at 8.0mph (7:30 pace) then I slowed it down to 5.0 for around 1 minute to recover and then I did the remaining distance of 1.25 miles at 6.4mph and then walked .25. Total Workout: 2.5 miles in 24:07 391cals 1%. By the end of that run my top was too hot and I had to roll it up over my sports bra. My pants didn't feel too hot but that may just be that the heat of my shirt was too overwhelming that it didn't allow me to realize my legs were also hot, since comparatively my legs were cool.

Most Motivating Songs:
Nickel Creek "House of Tom Bombadil" (Workout I)
Bruce Springsteen "John Henry" (Workout II)

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 523.0
Miles Remaining: 977.0
Weight: 138.2

No comments:

Post a Comment