Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

For some reason I decided to go shopping on this blackest of Fridays. I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and picked up some Reebok cold gear compression pants and shirts for 50% off and running gloves and running face mask and running headband. So now I am super prepared to run in the cold weather. The only thing missing is the motivation. Today was set to be a warm day in the mid50s and was super sunny. I bought in preparation for the cold winter that lie ahead and in the hopes at some point I will feel caged up and desire to run outdoors. And when that feeling comes I will be prepared!

I got home and ate some cereal and then did 1.0 miles in 14:39 164cals 1% on the treadmill.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 513.5
Miles Remaining: 986.5
Weight: 138.0

No comments:

Post a Comment