Saturday, December 3, 2011

Decentber

A day of decent December weather - sunny and 48 degrees. I put on my cold running pants and shirt and covered it up with a bright pink t-shirt and my crazy multi-color and multi-patterned shorts and put on my pink shoes. I am sure I looked interesting and I felt so, and I also felt that I didn't want anyone to look at me but I half did.

It was chilly but once I got going it was the perfect temperature in my gear. I saw another runner who was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt ans she seemed comfortable. That's not for me. I passed by several people doing yardwork and setting up Christmas decorations. It's so odd having an October-ish day in December.  But it's also awesome. It was great to get outside! Total Workout: 3.0 miles in 28:13.

I attempted to do a few crunches but did 2 and then just laid on the floor for 15 minutes watching some movie Ryan had on TV.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 527.0
Miles Remaining: 973.0
Weight: 137.6

No comments:

Post a Comment