Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Poem-ly the Lonely

The only reason I went on a walk was so I could write up a poem I found in my purse that I had written in November. So as to not lose it I figured I should type it up. I wrote it while looking out my work window one day and feeling trapped inside my work, and then thinking about being trapped at work and unable to go and do what I wanted I thought about what it would be like if that feeling carried over to life:

there is a hill in the distance that i long to climb.
it stares at me and dares me
to reach its peak.
but i do not move or make attempt;
defeated, deflated, denied.
by self, by fear.
i think of the glory found on high.
but it is a hill i dare not climb.

Just before 10pm I finally got myself to get walking and do a mile so I could settle on the couch. 14:20 later I had gone 1.0 miles at 3% and burned 176cals.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1312.5
Miles Remaining: 187.5
Weight: 131.8 (what is happening???)

No comments:

Post a Comment