Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Run of 2013

In realizing that I have not actually run in quite some time I started off with a walked lap, jogged one, then ran for 2.5, jogged one lap, then did a cool down lap. While I ran and jogged and walked I listened to, and somewhat watched episode 1 of The West Wing Season 6 -- since my Birthday present to myself of the Season 6 and Season 7 DVDs finally came in the  mail. I figure it a good compromise -- I want to watch TWW but not sit around and do nothing, it is a show that for the most part you don't actually need to see, so I can always walk and run when I want to watch. This way Ryan can't complain about me just sitting around doing nothing useful.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 1283.5
Miles Remaining: 216.5
Weight: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment