Tuesday, January 29, 2013

3 Walks

Today started off with fog and looked and felt like a rainy Spring day. Come lunch the fog had cleared and the temperature was in the upper 50s or perhaps even the 60s! I went on a 1.0 lunch walk.

When I got home from work it was still light out - like dusk during summer - so I changed quickly, put on my vest and walked about 1.0 miles around my neighborhood. (To round it out I walked around my house for two minutes - lapping the dining room, living room, and kitchen.).

I talked to Ryan for a few minutes and then when he laid on the couch to take a nap I got onto the treadmill with my book - A Higher Call - and walked 1.0 in 14:19 at 1%.

New Miles: 1.0 + 1.0 + 1.0 = 3.0
Total Miles: 1336.0
Miles Remaining: 164.0
Weight: 131.2

No comments:

Post a Comment