Monday, January 14, 2013

Lunch Walk

I went outside into the approx. 40 degree day and walked. It was half sunny, half cloudy. I wore my winter coat, gloves, scarf and a baseball hat. It was kind of chilly when the wind blew - made more unpleasant by knowing how nice yesterday had been.

Before I went out I thought to ask Taryn and Josh, my co-workers, if they would like to join me - as they have said they do want to start walking. But I didn't. I felt like being alone. The walk was nice and a comfortable solitude. Later in the afternoon Josh asked me if I went walking. I told him I had and that I remembered to ask him but didn't because I wanted to be alone. I didn't mean to sound mean, and he understood. So next time I definitely need to make sure I invite them along with me. Because while I do like walking alone sometimes, it is also nice to share a walk.


New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1307.0
Miles Remaining: 193.0
Weight: 130.2

No comments:

Post a Comment