Thursday, January 17, 2013

Knock on wood!

All day I just felt as though I was starting to get a cold, or worse the flu. I have gotten the flu shot so I hope I definitely don't get that. I made it home and after eating a chocolate cookie, well 2 of them, I took a bit of a nap. I wanted to keep sleeping. But since I will need to go to bed soon enough I got up, put on my shoes, and walked a mile while listening to The World and playing Solitaire. So as not to be defeated by a hand I kept walking after 1.0 miles and won and then played another game before the end of the lap - finishing the game just as I finished the lap. Total Workout: 1.25 in 17:54 204 1%.

In addition to feeling a bit under the weather, last night after running I sat on the couch and straightened out my left leg just to find that doing so really hurt my knee. I winced in pain then felt very fearful that I had really hurt myself. I took it easy, just sitting on the couch and it didn't hurt so much but it felt odd. During the night I woke up a few times when I accidentally straightened my leg to whatever point my knee was not happy with it. I tried to sit properly during the day and at least during tonight's walk my knee didn't complain. I am afraid that I'll have to start worrying about tendonitis and what not, I hope this was a fluke. I have been so fortunate to not have any major problems during this journey and I would hate for them to start now. Knock on wood! (which, coincidentally, usually involves me knocking on my knee when I say that)

New Miles: 1.25
Total Miles: 1313.75
Miles Remaining: 186.25
Weight: 131.0

No comments:

Post a Comment