Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hard Run

In the hour I had between the time I got home from work and the time I left for an evening of fellowship I got a workout in. I warmed-up for .25 then ran a lap at 6.5, rested for about a minute, ran a lap at 7.0, rested a minute -- all at 1% incline. Then I increased the incline to 5% and ran at 7.5 and then rested - did that 3 times, then I did a final hard lap at 8.0, decreased the incline to 0% and walked it out at 4,.3. Total Workout: 2.0 miles in 19:12 334.

This was made me feel better about my planned night of eating pizza and drinking a beer. I am glad I saved some calories for the night and then worked off extra ones. Then I went on and enjoyed myself a nice night of Theology on Tap.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 716.0
Miles Remaining: 784.0
Weight: 133.2

No comments:

Post a Comment