Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool

I felt like an April Fool as I stood waiting for people to come to soccer practice as snow transitioned into rain with temperatures in the high 30s. Turned out practice had gotten cancelled a few minutes after I logged off my computer at work. The plus side of cancelled practice was I got to go home and warm-up and then get a run in pre-dinner.

So as Ryan made us veggie fajitas I warmed-up then I ran 1.0 mile at 6.3mph (9:31) and it was difficult as my leg was still sore and where I had broken ankle-bone was very painful; eventually it warmed up enough and didn't hurt. And then I walked at 4.2mph while singing, where I developed a bit of a side-stitch, to round it out to 2.0 miles.



New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles:  164.25
Miles Remaining: 1335.75
Weight: 140.4 (though I only had a light lunch and didn't yet have dinner... so then after Ryan's delicious dinner and dessert and beer: 142.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment