Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Morning Run

I woke up at 6:15am to use the restroom due to the large quantities of water consumed last night. I got back in bed and as I lay there fully prepared to fall back asleep my stupid brain said "Hey you are awake. Why don't you run?" I then told myself to stop thinking but my brain kept nagging me, "You know you'll regret not running if you don't do it." I fought myself for 5 more minutes and then caved in deciding my brain was right and that I should run.

So I got up and I ran.

Every mile I stopped and walked for .1 and this got me through the miles. I ran mostly at 6.1mph and had some warm-up and cool down included. Total Workout: 6.5 miles in 68:23 776cals 1% incline.

Delightful URL: http://www.hillrunner.com/training/tmillchart.php

New Miles: 6.5
Total Miles: 187.0
Miles Remaining: 1313.0
Weight: 139.8

No comments:

Post a Comment