Saturday, April 9, 2011

Perfect 5K

Ryan informed me he was going to run outside and I was painting, and when he announced this I made a disappointed "Awh." In turn he said that I should change and get out too. So off he went and then I hurried up and finished painting the dining room. Then I changed into a very bright outfit and enjoyed the beautiful 55 degree evening.

The first mile was slow goings as my lower right back wouldn't cooperate. But it eventually loosened up enough to not bother me and I really got going. I practiced tracking my time with my watch - stopping the time when I stopped so I could get a sense of how much "real run" I did. And when I finished I had run for 28:28. Then I signed into iFit and Mapped My Run which amazingly was an even 5K (3.1) -- which I recently learned by way of Ryan that it is 3.1 miles not 3.2 as I have thought for quite some time.

Then I did 2 sets of 10 of my 10lb weights while on the ball, then did 20 push-ups then 100 crunches.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 174.25
Miles Remaining: 1325.75
Weight: 142.0

No comments:

Post a Comment