Monday, April 4, 2011

Knee-d a Break

No new miles today. Some time between Flag Football and finishing taking down our deck in the backyard, a great example of Cross-Training, I found a way to hurt my right knee. And so rather than enjoying a long run Sunday or today I had to wear my old soccer knee brace and opted to just elevate it and rest.

I feel restless and unwillingly lazy. I guess that's a good sign, and one that means that I'm back on the right track with my life and exercise. So now I just hope my knee settles down and I can run soon. I am thinking it is tied into my ankle because every once in a while my inside right ankle will lock up and hurt and it is teaming up with my knee as both are taking turns cracking. 

Since I couldn't run I lifted my 5 lb weights, varying up if it was one weight in each hand or both. Did a couple sets of 6-7 different types, 10 of each. Then I crunched out 200 crunches in various positions then did 20 side leg lifts each leg. I at least did something but I want to run!

New Miles: 0.0
Weight: 142.4

No comments:

Post a Comment