Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Hate This Hiatus!

Some health issues prevented me from running since Wednesday and then finally on Sunday I felt good again and ready to run but I did Flag Football first where I proceeded to hurt my right knee again and not be able to run. I did yard work Sunday afternoon and rested. Then tonight on my drive home the fresh smell of the world after a good rain overcame me and I could not resist.

I went to the track, knee brace on, and started running. I did one lap in 2:15 then I took the knee brace off and ran 1.75 more miles. I did one mile in 9:10 and then ran another mile. Total Workout: 2.0 miles in 18:26. The fresh evening air and the rain clouds that hovered but held off reminded me of so many soccer day and I was happy.

To not over do it, because I knew my knee wasn't yet 100%, I only did 2.0 miles. I finished up just as some lightening and thunder started to fill the sky.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 189.0
Miles Remaining: 1311.0
Weight: 138.2

No comments:

Post a Comment