Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pregnant with No Energy

On Tuesday night Ryan told me that if I planned to run on Thursday he would run with me. I told him I did plan on running. On Wednesday afternoon he emailed me "RUN!" asking if I still planned on running. I said that I had been working on psyching myself up for it. Because my body feels so exhausted like I've been running and working out extensively, but all I've really done is sit still for long periods of time.

11:00 first mile, 1 min walk; just over 2.0 walked a minute up hill - saw a local cop who is our friend's dad. felt very drained. actually looked pregnant between my pregnantness and the horizontal tight striped shirt i was wearing.


Total Workout: 3.0 in 30:11

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 1456.75
Miles Remaining: 43.25
Weight: 129.2

No comments:

Post a Comment