Monday, May 27, 2013

Lakecation Walks

Thursday, May 23 - Before leaving for vacation I measured out the walk to the local ice cream store, and it was a perfect 1.0 miles away. A great motivator for a walk was to the ice cream store for a vanilla malt milkshake. During the return walk back the motivator were the oncoming rain clouds. Toward the end it started drizzling but I beat the downpour back. Total Workout: 2.0 miles.

Friday, May 24 - In the afternoon Ryan said he wanted to walk with me. When we set out about 4 minutes later he was sluggish and said he was done after I said we'd walk half a mile and back. We turned around early but fortunately there was a house for sale past where we were staying so we walked the other direction for a little to check it out, and then back. That helped round out the mile. Total Workout: 1.0 miles.

Saturday, May 25 - Two of my friends and I headed out to the gift shop, which was a bit past the ice cream shop. It was a very brisk pace so a really hard workout. On the way back I had to pee and luckily there was a port-a-john at the ice cream store and we took a pit stop. Total Workout: 2.5 miles.

On Monday I had a debilitating migraine that left me sleeping and laying around all day trying to re-coup, but it continued on Tuesday. I made it thru work and then napped until Bridgette came over and we talked for a few hours.

New Miles: 2.0 + 1.0 + 2.5 = 5.5
Total Miles: 1480.5
Miles Remaining: 19.5
Weight: 135.4 on 5/27. ...But then because I was so migrainey and couldn't eat all day as well as my body just bouncing back from overeating for 5 days I weighed 133.4 on 5/28.

No comments:

Post a Comment