Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bump in the Middle

After just a few hours on my feet my dogs were barking (or as I also say, my puppies were yapping) and I sat down for a number of minutes to relax. I knew I wanted to walk 1.5 miles though so I didn't let my tiredness deter me and I got onto the treadmill. I walked at 4.0 for most of my walk but then bumped it up to 4.1mph.

I listened to The Moth and played Solitaire and got pretty sick of Solitaire but really enjoyed The Moth stories.  Total Workout: 1.5 in 22:19 246cals 1%.

Also, as of last Wednesday I have formed a baby bump. The baby decided "Bam! Look at me!" and it popped itself out in my middle. So now I am into the new phase where I am starting to look pregnant. Well, more so just looking a bit awkwardly fat more so than pregnant. But I know it's a cute baby bump and that's really all that matters. Plus, if people think it's fat they won't touch me and I'm quite alright with not being touched by people.

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 1475.0
Miles Remaining: 25.0
Weight: 133.2

No comments:

Post a Comment