Sunday, May 5, 2013

Making the Mow-st of It

Ryan left me dark and early for the Half Marathon (which he ended up running in a personal best 1:42:27!) and then came back for a few minutes before heading out to a co-ed flag football game. Given my free morning I ended up decided on mowing the grass with the new lawn mower. The mower is self-propelled which means it is so easy to cut the grass now as all I have to do is keep up with it rather than forcing it up hills. It took only 40 minutes to cut the front and back yards.

I wished I had had a step counter as I know the steps would have added up to perhaps 1.0 miles. But alas since I couldn't readily measure the distance I walked I can't count it. After that I went to my soccer game where we won but I got a tad sunburned, so I kind of lost. I wore my Gabriella maternity belt for back support which I think helped during the 2 hours of standing.

In the evening I had felt like I had worked out a lot during the day, and was sad I couldn't track anything about it. So I decided to walk to the store - where I coincidentally bought some candy - and then walked home. Total Workout: 1.0 in the delightful and warm evening.


New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1458.75
Miles Remaining: 41.25
Weight: 129.6

No comments:

Post a Comment