Saturday, May 18, 2013

Track Walk

Ryan went out to play music and I went to the track. I walked 3.0 miles in 56:01. Half way thru I took a water break, then after the next lap I took another one. Then I finished up my walk. I decided to try my foot at running a little, since I haven't tried that in a while - I did the 100m straight away down - took a wee break. Went back and rested 20 seconds. I did them in 26-28 seconds. Then after 2 more I was feeling good and figured why not make it so I ran half a mile. And so I did 4 more - seeing how running with some speed felt. And it felt almost completely fine - except for actually feeling my stomach area while running. I did the 3rd one in 25 seconds. For the final one I tried to go faster and I did that one in 22 seconds. I then thought about taking a bit of a cool down walk but felt like I was done, so I got some water and stretched out a few minutes and happily went home.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 1472.5
Miles Remaining: 27.5
Weight: 133.4

No comments:

Post a Comment