Saturday, December 1, 2012

Trail Hill #1

Run at the county park around the lake with Ryan; cloudy with a little sun - 55 degrees! - 5.0; plus I made the mistake of pointing out a hill trail we could run and Ryan said "Let's do it!" and so we ran up the hill. It was a struggle to make it to the top. I paused the watch for our rest time up there (<30 sec). 5.0+ in 45:07. I looked up our side hill adventure and it added over .25 to our running.

A few days ago I bit the bullet and decided to sign up for the Hyner View Challenge 25K. I like the idea of being that fit. I don't like the idea of training for that fitness. But since Ryan will be doing it I figured I might as well try it too. As of today's mini-hill venture - this was a horrible idea. As Gob from Arrested Development would say, "I've made a huge mistake."

New Miles: 5.0 + .25 = 5.25
Total Miles: 1212.0
Miles Remaining: 288.0
Weight : 130.2

No comments:

Post a Comment