Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Large Inclinations

I finally got up from sitting around feeling no motivation and watching episodes from Season 5 of The West Wing. I then finally got myself up, brought the laptop with me, then walked and continued watching and wrapped up the season. I walked 2.0 at 4.2mph 1% then to somewhat prepare for the April 25K I upped the incline to 5% and grabbed the 2lb weights in each hand and then walked at 4.0 for 0.5 miles then I upped it to 7% and did another half mile. I thought I'd cool down but then decided to bump it up to 10% and I walked .25 there and then I brought it back down to 1% and cooled down with a lap. I could feel the added demanding nature of the inclined incline, but I only really felt how hard it had been when I brought it back down to the comfortable 1%. Total Workout: 3.5 miles in 51:10 550cals 1%, 5%, 7%, and 10%.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 1266.75
Miles Remaining: 233.25
Weight: 131.6 (after filling myself with 5 chocolate chip cookies, 1 beer, and 1.5 grilled cheeses)

No comments:

Post a Comment