Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lunch Walk

It definitely felt good to get away from my desk and get out into the happy sunshine. I did 1.0 in the 40 degree sun and I felt very toasty. I think the sun changes everything - I am not sure if I have said this before, but I definitely have thought it. There is such a difference between 40 in sun and 40 under clouds or at night. The sun just adds that extra layer of warmth - it prevents a chill from taking hold and it warms your spirit as it  clings to your clothes. During my walk I thought about how warm the 40 degrees felt and if I could get a few weekend days with weather just like this I would be perfectly fine to run, with my pants and coat, etc -- but the air wouldn't feel too cold in my lungs. Now I just need to find a sunny weekend day.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles:1238.0
Miles Remaining: 232.0
Weight: 128.4

No comments:

Post a Comment