Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Weather Outside's Delightful

After a nice, long breakfast at home with the whole family decorating honey cookies I got home and got running. Sunny warm-feeling day, even though it was only 37 degrees. The ground was mostly dry and most of the snow was melted away, so I didn't have to worry too much about ice. As I ran I got a side stitch, as I have been getting on my walks recently - I think from the cookies and not enough water  - but it eventually went away.

Since about 85% of the time a cop drives past me during my runs I've decided I should start waving hello. And so while I ran today one came down the road and I waved. The guy had aviator shades on and his window down and he waved back. Mission Accomplished. Total Workout: 3.0 in 24:57.

I got home and still had energy to move around and so I got onto the treadmill and walked. I brought the Kindle and so I listened to music and played Solitaire. Total WorkoutL 1.25 in 17:52 205cals 1%.

New Miles: 3.0 + 1.25 = 4.25
Total Miles: 1259.0
Miles Remaining: 241.0
Weight: 130.0ish (131.0 with my pants and layers on)

No comments:

Post a Comment