Thursday, December 27, 2012

Leisurely Treadmill Stroll

Cleaned the living room in preparations for a few cat sitting days ahead of us, loaded the dishwasher, then quickly lost all energy and so took a nap. 20 minutes later I was up and the cat arrived. Then eventually still in a tired, dazed state I decided to take a leisurely walk. The fact that it would be leisurely made it easy to get myself to do it. Total Workout: 1.25 in 17:54 1%.

I had intended to just go 1.0 miles but I was so caught up in Solitaire that I didn't stop at exactly 1.0 and so having gone like .05 past it I figured I might as well walk the rest of the 0.2 to round out the lap, especially since that would bring me back to an even mile total.

New Miles: 1.25
Total Miles: 1268.0
Miles Remaining: 232.0
Weight: N/A... because the scale battery is dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment