Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness

I waited until I couldn't wait any more - as I waited for the sun to warm up the day. And finally around 1pm it was 60 degrees and outside I went. I did the 4 mile course with a side trip up to the track (.25) and then 1.25 miles at the track. Total Wokrkout: 5.5 miles in 46:31.

The sun was warm, though sometimes the wind was too gusty. I did 2.0 in 16:00 which felt good. But quickly I became really thirsty and that was distracting and made my run feel really hard. I listened to This American Life and then Radio Lab as I ran which helped, but it isn't as good as water.

When I finished I chugged 3 glasses of water, and I still felt thirsty.

New Miles: 5.5
Total Miles: 1161.0
Miles Remaining: 339.0
Weight: 128.0

No comments:

Post a Comment