Monday, November 26, 2012

1200 Miles & 2nd Runniversary!

In the evening I checked on my Journey and confirmed that November 26th is my Runniversary. And so I got super excited to go and do 2.5 miles to reach the 1200.0 Milestone.

I walked a lap and then stretched for a moment. Then I ran at 6.0 for a little, bumped it up to 6.5 for a little and then LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem came on and I bumped it up to 7.0mph and dance ran - which was rather exhausting. I half wished someone filmed me as I am sure it looked awesome, in that it probably looked ridiculous and terrible and like someone struggling to know how to run on a treadmill. It was quite the vigorous mile! I then kept running and then for a lap I bumped it up to 7.7mph then for 200m I ran at 8.0mph and then I did a cool down 200m at 6.5mph. I would have cooled down more but I wanted to hit the milestone exactly -- and so I stopped. Total Workout: 2.5 miles in 23:14 390cals 1%.

New Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 1200.0!
Miles Remaining: 300.0
Weight: 128.8 (after a large bowl of turkey chili)

No comments:

Post a Comment