Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Chomping Wind

After a nice day indoors painting and re-arranging furniture, I finally took the time to appreciate the sunshine and 45 degree day. I put on my blue capris and shorts, a long-sleeve, and a t-shirt and then my bright green coat. I went outside and up the hill and into the strong wind which made me cold and made it hard to run and encouraged me to get off the hill. After that the wind came in phases - it was a chomping wind - occasionally biting and then backing off and I actually felt some warmth from the sun.

I curled my hands inside my long sleeves for much of the run and then eventually got warm enough to not have to ball my fists up tight. I ran along feeling pretty good and feeling happy to be outdoors in the moderate weather.

I did the 3 mile loop in 24:36.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 1147.0
Miles Remaining: 353.0
Weight: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment