Friday, June 1, 2012

So Easy, So Hard

I mainly motivated myself out of bed this morning because I thought of a good title for this blog post. But hey, whatever does the trick! It is so easy to lie in bed and sleep; so hard to motivate myself to get up and walking. But I did pry myself up, stumbled to the treadmill and walked 1.0 miles at 4.2mph. This woke me up and so I then ran 0.5 miles at 6.3mph. Total Workout: 1.5 miles in 19:05 1%.

While running my right ankle was really tight and felt weird. It didn't hurt so much as just felt uninterested in bending or letting my foot push off the ground. I really need to take my doctor's orders and get physical therapy! I need to get my ankle back to a happy place. I kicked a soccer ball just a few times at practice to check out how my ankle was doing - it hurt - so my conclusion was that it's not doing as good as I'd like it to be. I am glad I am able to walk and run so I am thankful for that!

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 867.5
Miles Remaining: 632.5
Weight: 130.0

No comments:

Post a Comment