Thursday, June 21, 2012

Like a Chicken

I ate a 100 calorie wildberry sherbet popsicle while on the front porch waiting and hoping the UPS truck would pull up. Just as I was finishing it did! Why was this exciting? Because I ordered a Kodak Playsport zx5 camera and it was to be delivered today!

I am excited for my new camera because I have big plans for it. Mostly involving it sitting in my running belt on runs and being called up to action to document my running. I figured some big milestones, such as the ever approaching 900 miles, would be a good to document. My dream though would be to have this with me for a half marathon and every mile I get it out and take a pic of myself so that by the end of the Half I have a mini-history of the journey.

After running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting organized, I transitioned into actual running. I went onto the treadmill and walked about .15 then I ran at 6.1 then 6.3 then 6.5 and for the final .75 miles I ran at 7.0mph. During teh run I donned headphones and used teh Sansa clip to listen to pop music. Could I understand the words? Not so much. But did it have a good driving beat? Quite! I was nice and sweaty by the end and felt good about it. Total Workout: 2.0 miles in 18:51 323cals 1%.

A few miles closer to 900... which I was hoping to get to over the weekend. So we shall see what happens!

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 894.0
Miles Remaining: 606.0
Weight: 128.4

No comments:

Post a Comment