Monday, June 11, 2012

Tracking My Time

Lunch Walk: Nice walk on a hot, humid, overcast afternoon. 1.0 miles.

For Gaelic Football practice we moved to a field that was inside a track. I got to practice a bit early and decided to run. I did 1.0 miles in 8:15. I ran the first lap then stretched (and paused my time) and then ran 3 more. For the final lap my sister Bridgette joined me and she ran on the grass and I on the track. Then we did a good football practice filled with running and then 10-50 yard jog/sprints. The sprinting wasn't hard - we got 10-15 seconds of rest in between. But my ankle did hurt off and on a bit, especially at the end due to all the cutting and abrupt stopping and kicking I had put my foot thru. But all-in-all it was fine and hopefully the right amount to improve its strength rather than overdo it and weaken myself.

New Miles: 1.0 + 1.0 = 2.0
Total Miles: 878.75
Miles Remaining: 621.25
Weight: 131.4

No comments:

Post a Comment