Thursday, May 31, 2012

New and Improved

Day 1 of my new and improved journey found me out of bed at 7:00am (which is early for me). I geared up the treadmill and walked. I walked at 4.2mph at 1% incline for 1.5 miles in 20:33 246cals. I listened to Morning Edition on NPR, opened up the curtain to let the sunshine in, and felt good. I followed the walk up by some lifting of the 5lb weights, 10 push-ups, and 75ish crunches. As I was wrapping up Ryan came downstairs and said "No thank you!" about getting up early and working out. If I can be so bold as to claim that with one morning under my belt that that "used to be me". Hopefully my repeated thinking of that will get me into the habit of actually getting up early and working out.

Before soccer practice I ran 2 laps at the track = +0.5. Then after I got home I was still itching to get outside since it was so nice out and so I walked 0.5 miles around the neighborhood in 10 minutes.

New Miles: 1.5 + 0.5 + .05 = 2.5
Total Miles: 866.0
Miles Remaining: 634.0
Weight: 129.8

No comments:

Post a Comment