Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Empty the Tank

Pre-practice I did a lap, stretched, did a lap, stretched, ran 2 laps then stretched and then Bridgette asked if I'd do another lap so I did. I did 1.25 miles in 9:11. During practice I ran hard and got a lot of running in (i need a pedometer for sure!). We did 12x50 yard jog/sprints. I was pretty tired by the end - with my right butt mucle not being so happy and all my muscles feeling rather tired.

But then I determined I still had a little bit left in the tank and what better way to prepare for football season than to go the extra mile when I'm already pretty exhausted. Plus my OCD side didn't leave me happy that I did 1.25 and I needed to even it out. So post-practice I did another .75 miles. Total Run: 2.0 miles in 15:13 PLUS 2 hours of Gaelic football practice.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 891.0
Miles Remaining: 609.0
Weight: 127.6

No comments:

Post a Comment