Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Love the 90s

So I love the 90s as in the theory of 90 degree heat and sunshine and the ability to cool off. What I don't love is 91 degree heat in the baking sun where there is only an occasional slight breeze to help you and you are wearing more clothes than you'd like and you can't jump in a pool afterwards. Such went my walk. In theory it was going to be amazing and enjoyable. In practice it was hot, and hot, and distractingly hot. I could scarcely keep my eyes open, I felt myself frying, and the amount of sweat was beyond work acceptable levels. But I am glad I got in some exercise. It was a taxing 15 minutes!!

It left me curious as to how football practice was going to feel. Current assumptions are that it will not feel good. I will be in a pool of my own sweat so that will be a bonus and I hope as refreshing as swimming in an actual pool. My face will fry. My mouth will dry. It will be interesting!

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 892.0
Miles Remaining: 608.0
Weight: 128.8

No comments:

Post a Comment