Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hodge Podge Mile

Walk during lunch with the main goal of finding a shady spot to rest and rest my eyes for a few minutes. Ended up almost walking a full mile between the out and back. But it was just shy. Luckily in the evening was a Banshees practice and I remembered it was happening and I went. I ran a warm-up lap around the field, which is just under 0.25 miles - thus giving me a full mile on the day.

I also helped set up some drills, then ref'ed the scrimmage - my reffing consisted of keeping track of the time and wandering around the field watching the play and telling people good job. I "blew the whistle" twice, and one time they listened. It was nice to be out and see some old faces again along with some new ones.

The one problem is the field where they are practicing is undergoing track renovations so they have closed and locked the gates. However, there is one gate that has a large space off the ground which you can lay on the ground and climb up hill to get thru. I did that. But I don't think I'll be able to do that for much longer. Getting in isn't so bad. But getting back out is challenging. Once I am more fully-tummied I am not going to be able to contort myself so well.

New Miles: 0.85 + 0.25 = 1.0
Total Miles: 1505.0
Weight: 140.8

No comments:

Post a Comment