Saturday, June 8, 2013

Walking my way to the Final 10

In the morning I was supposed to volunteer at a friend's golf outing fundraiser, but I because too lazy and not in the mood to wake up at 5:30am and so I didn't go. It felt sad since the thought of helping out made me feel good, but staying home and doing whatever I wanted felt better. I feel like a bad person for being selfish. But in the afternoon I slightly made up for it by walking with Ryan to the local park to check out the memorial fundraiser basketball tournament. We saw some friends we knew and participated in the raffles. The walk was just over half a mile there then back. Total Workout: 1.25

Early evening walk around the neighborhood for 1.0 miles.

Later in the evening Ryan and I went to the Arts Festival to see Ralph Stanley. We ate a funnel cake and drank Lemonade. Ryan's dad came by on his bike and hung out with us for a bit. We stayed for part of the show and walked back to our car. Total Workout: 1.25+

New Miles: 1.25 + 1.0 + 1.25 = 3.5
Total Miles: 1490.25
Miles Remaining: 9.75
Weight: 137.4 (Guess that's what pigging out out a high school graduation party will get you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment