Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lunch Walk & Sit

I got outside to enjoy the sunny day with temps in the upper 70s. I brought my book, determined to sit and just relax outside. I walked over to the park, sat down and read for 15 minutes. Then I got up and walked around a little bit - because as I sat I realized that I sit all day and this was my one good chance to get my blood flowing. So I got in a little bit of both - relaxing and walking.

I did just 0.5 miles but it moves me that much closer to my end point. And it has worked out that I will after all be with my family for the final mile -- so I do have the opportunity to complete my journey physically beside those who love me and support my journey.

New Miles: 0.5
Total Miles: 1498.5
Miles Remaining: 1.5
Weight: 138.2(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment